Job ID: #
In this role, you’ll be building a department and leading the transformation towards a modern organization through architecture of holistic technology solutions. You will build out the vision, strategy, and execution towards a closed-loop data-driven ecosystem across the business via development of architectural strategy, establishing seamless connections between backend to frontend systems for enablement of ongoing activations, measurement & optimization. This role requires self-starter, with deep expertise in the technology and activation space. We are looking for a superior evangelist and collaborator who can establish vision and sell-in across a diverse and matrixed group of stakeholders. A proven track record of defining and implementing enterprise-wide technology ecosystems and implementing, including application, infrastructure, data and MarTech integrations. A deep understanding of the importance of leveraging data platforms to drive precision, value, and return on investment impact will also be critical to success.
North Carolina (Remote)
· 10+ years of relevant professional experience with a background in technology
· 5+ years in marketing and technology space
· Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
· Scalable architectures using Azure App Service or similar, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. AKS, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry etc.), microservices, etc.
· Software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub).
· Experience with marketing automation platforms
· Experience with customer data platforms
· Clear understanding of the full MarTech stack
· Strong business, marketing, and technology acumen with understanding how data plays a strategic role in each area
· Good understanding of relational data structure (basic SQL knowledge a plus)
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or equivalent PLEASE PROVIDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS REMOTE FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY UPON RESUME SUBMITTAL.