Contracts and Sourcing Manager
Job ID: #
This is a Remote contract opportunity, however you will be occasionally required to report to the Baltimore, Md office for executive meetings.
The Contract & Sourcing manager is responsible for supporting contracting & sourcing for the company’s IT spend. This is a key contract position to ensuring contractual agreements are aligned with the company policies and legal requirements. This includes a broad understanding of negotiations to ensure reliability in contracting. In addition, you will be apart of complex, enterprise-wide strategic sourcing initiatives for the procurement of goods and services and ensuring contracting services & sourcing provides consistent measures of success.
· Bachelor’s degree is required in Business or Information Technology. Master’s Degree preferred
· A minimum of 4 years of experience with a focus on corporate contracting.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to effectively and coherently express ideas through public speaking, presentations, reports and professional correspondence
· Strong organizational abilities and the flexibility to adjust to a fast paced environment and ever changing conditions.
· Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite
· Process Improvement background