Chief Information Security Officer
Job ID: #
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)will lead a talented and diversified team. The CISO serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customer, business partner, employee, and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies. A key element of the CISO's role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
Charlotte, North Carolina (Remote)
· Professional security management certification
· Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
· Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
· Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
· Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
· Specific experience in Agile (scaled) project management and process development or other best in class project management practices.
· Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.
· Understanding of and experience designing and managing systems and processes that support compliance with data privacy regulations including consumer personally identifiable information (PII)
· Experience operating in a franchise environment is a plus
Skills & Requirements
· Able to work in a Team environment and collaborate with Business leaders around key IT initiatives and other company projects.
· Flexible style of working to be hands-on or/and strategic based on business needs.
· Effective relationship management at all levels of the organization.
· High ethics and integrity
· Proven experience as IT director or similar role
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication abilities