Business Development Manager
Job ID: #
DataStaff Advisors is a well-funded data-driven Human Capital spend analytics company with a primary focus on saving companies on their contract staffing hourly spend dollars. DataStaff has developed a solution-based staffing spend analytics platform that connects people and data to meet a multitude of hiring and consultancy needs.
We are in search of a Business Development associate who has a staffing background and understands costs and margins associated with contract/hourly workforce. The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy for reducing our client's headcount costs.
Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
· Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive in recruiting or staffing field.
· 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
· Focused and goal-oriented
· Excellent organizational skills.